The Joint Commission annually recognizes the top 14 percent of accredited hospitals of those that report core measure performance data as “Top Performers on Key Quality Measures™”. Among the top 14 percent are many GraftTracker® and UDITracker® customers. We would like to take this opportunity to recognize our customers who attained and sustained excellence in accountability measure performance during 2010.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary’s Health Center
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital Ltd.
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- CJW Medical Center
- LewisGale Medical Center, LLC
The entire 2011 Joint Commission Annual Report can be viewed here.
About the Joint Commission
Founded in 1951, The Joint Commission seeks to continuously improve health care for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value. The Joint Commission evaluates and accredits more than 19,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States, including more than 10,300 hospitals and home care organizations, and more than 6,500 other health care organizations that provide long term care, behavioral health care, laboratory and ambulatory care services. The Joint Commission also provides certification of more than 2,000 disease-specific care programs, primary stroke centers, and health care staffing services. An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission is the nation’s oldest and largest standards-setting and accrediting body in health care. Learn more about The Joint Commission at www.jointcommission.org.